225 Bedford St. (2nd Floor) Stamford CT 06901
Phone (203) 614-8900
Fax (203) 614-8901
- Many business owners feel they should be able to do keep their records on their own, even if they wrestle with finding the time, and wonder if they're doing things correctly.
- Entrepreneurs who hire bookkeeping help usually discover they weren't doing nearly as well on their own as they thought they were.
- Business owners finds basic recordkeepping not easy to do, it takes them away from working on their own business, also they usually are too busy to focus much on recordkeeping.
- Our bookkeepers will review employee purchases for duplications.
- Bookkeepers will take over the mundane but critical task of paying bills, and avoid miss important payments.
- Bookkeepers will produces for you key financial documents, such as a profit-and-loss statement, if needed.
- A bookkeeper not only file your company's taxes and all the day-to-day hands-on tasks, but also will be submitting invoices (promptly) to you clientele, and following up on them.
- The bookkeeper also tracks company expenses and can assure that every cost has been entered and recorded correctly so that the business is ready for TAX TIME.
"Knowledge is power"